The popularity of laser eye treatment means that laser eye surgery prices have decreased in recent time
Today, surgery is more affordable than ever and prices are quite reasonable, particularly in conjunction with special offers.
The surgery can be a life-changing decision and it is important to research the information available about prices both online and through your local eye surgery clinic.
What do prices depend on?
– The type of laser treatment you have.
– The clinic you choose.
– The region of the country you receive treatment.
– Prices are difficult to predict as each individual treatment varies and also the equipment used at the clinic.
– The general condition that the eyes are in and they type of eye surgery required.
What are typical laser eye surgery prices?
– Usually start from £395 per eye for the most inexpensive type of treatment.
– Average prices range from around £1,000 to £1,500 per eye.
– Laser surgery prices will cost more if you have higher prescriptions for your existing eye care.
Do prices vary depending on your surgeon?
– Private and Specialist surgeons will charge more for their surgery and time.
– The more skilled, experienced and qualified the practitioner, the higher the prices you will pay.
– Clinics that use the latest high-tech equipment are likely to charger higher prices.
Where can you find out more about prices?
– Many clinics offer a free consultation and will take a deposit before the surgery is carried out, which helps to spread the cost of the surgery.
– Contact your local laser eye clinic to find out about the price of treatment.
– Research the information available about prices online, have your prescription details to hand.
– Your local laser eye surgery clinic should be able to provide you with an estimate.
We understand that balancing a fair price with excellent care and treatment is essential, without compromising on the quality of the laser eye surgery itself. We are able to put you in touch with some of the best laser eye surgery clinics in the UK who will offer you a reasonable price as expert advice and high-quality treatment.